Monday, March 10, 2008

KL and Lankawi


KL

I’m in Kuala Lumpur for 10 nights for a training course, I heard a lot about it, it’s not really like I thought it would be.
I’m struggling for a tasty meal to have, first day I’ve had my dinner in Japanese restaurant, nothing was good, even the service was pretty awful.

Second day, I’ve had my dinner in nice pup and it’s delicious; I decided that place will be mine as long as I’m in KL.

In the next day I’ve meet Egyptian friend working in Cairo office, told me you must try a Lebanese restaurant in the KLCC it’s beautiful, why not, unfortunately I said.

After the dinner, I felt I’m sick and cursed my friend hundred times and I wished if I didn’t genuinely meet him at all and I decided to stuck in the pup I knew.

Malaysians, I’ve got a feeling they are kind and nice, ready to help when they can understand what you want and most of the time they don’t or may they pretend so.

Most of the time they can’t understand the worst they don’t try to do so, simply saying sorry sir we can’t do that.

KL is quiet busy night time, a lot of bars in one street close to the twin towers; all of them are quiet nice and good to spend some time.

Simply, every thing is absolutely easy to get in the KL at no effort.
The best food I ate in KL was in Egyptian restaurant at Pocket Pentagon or my stomach felt so as it used to that kind of food; this place is totally busy day and night time with every thing.
People dancing all the time in the street close to the mono rail station, so many massage centres, electronic mall is in there, briefly it is good place to go around.

China town is the best place to by good copied things (fake brands) but its good fake and haggling is so quiet common there, usually its good to start haggling at 25% of the posted price and you are there.

The other day my and Rosa were in Hurghada where haggling is common as well, she surprised me with her haggling skills, oh she might be an Egyptian by Nature I said, so china town would be good destination for her to knock the offered prices down.

One day course,
The instructor was a girl from Scotland, her ascent is so different than I used to hear, really it’s lovely and I think it’s one of the reasons that made me to follow every single word she was saying, I’ve understood all the class, might be for first time in my life to listen to a complete class.

A country trip,

Every one in Malaysia talking about the KLCC (the twin towers), the twin towers are really beautiful as a design and lighting.

Week off to Lankawi where the nature is virgin.

Lankawi is an island, 1 hour flying from KL, air asia would be the best option as a price, its so cheap mean to go around.

Lankawi designed by nature for relaxation & quietness, its one of the most heavenly places I’ve ever seen so far

So many hotels are around at different prices so any one can have a holiday at his budget and will enjoy.

Food in lankawi is totally different that KL, a lot of choices with reasonable prices. Le Ostria, Italian restaurant, is my favourite place and every night I’m there, having dinner and sometimes chatting with people whom loves to talk and of course most of them visited or worked in Egypt so a lot of things to talk a bout.

I liked to go around the island by my self, I was scared to drive hand right wheel, so I got a bicycle just to go from here to there, in the next day I felt I can go to no where by this bicycle and I’m not young enough to ride a bicycle any more, I used to 10 years ago, so I decided to give it back.

Hired a beautiful car and derived with confidence around the island, really driving is fun a long such roads enjoying the beautiful tress and the sea, driving is relaxing when no one annoying you, every thing is going smooth and calm.

While my tour I have collected some picture that needs nothing to comment such wonderful nature.

I was so tired and stressed before going to the beautiful Lankawi, after 3 or 4 nights i relaxed and became so fresh more than ever, so its such nice place for relaxation, honey moon, for lovers, for………..any thing.

Funny story in the hotel, I meet someone who was so keen to chat with me, I tried my best to avoid him, but no way, while going out or coming back see him in the loopy and every time he jumps up happy talking to me.

The other day he asked me “would you like to swim” I said no problem while swimming he told me about his business, he is SPA owner in KL, china and Singapore, and explained to me the importance of the massage and how its relaxing.

Eventually, voluntarily, he offered to massage me! I said why not; really he gave me a wonderful massage, so nice and relaxing he is so professional, I would not go far if I said I’ve got one of the best massage I’d got. While he was massaging me i felt he is not straight and he is doing so for a purpose by then I said thanks I need to sleep, he left me with grimace face.

I meet him night time, found him like upset I whispered that is great, won’t feel bad when I ignore him from now on.
In the second day on the breakfast he came to my table offering me another massage, no thank you I am very well today I replied, I would not try again for sure other wise I will be!!!!!

Briefly, Lankawi is the best place for relaxation but I might can’t go there again, it’s too far from Cairo, Hurghada will be the alternative for me, Hurghada would be the real heaven if no Egyptians managing the business there! But when no choice it will be my favourite place till know where finally I’ll be.

In my way back from Lanakwi to Cairo, I’ve stayed on night in Le meridian, while I was in KL I’ve stayed 10 nights in Renaissance, there is a big difference between both of them, in Renaissance, “sorry sir we can’t do that”, this is the answer I have got for any thing I have asked for, while le meridian, “yes sir we can do so” for whatever you ask for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.